Sunday, September 18, 2016

SU- Update-001

So I didnt notice this, but the concept that I"m using is some Steven Universe fan art. Makes sense though. I've never seen the show.
So I think the model is coming together. The blocking roughing out phase for the body is about done, and now i'm moving on to the blocking out phase for the clothes. Once that's done. Down to refine ment. I've still got to do some research on a few things.

-Eyes. I see people do the indent on the eyes, but I'm not sure why that is.
-Retopologizing characters with clothes. I was thinking of retopologiziing both pieces (the clothes and the flesh), then deleting whatever wasn't going to be seen. Not sure if thats the correct way to go about it though.
-Hair. I've done a few tests with hair before. This will be the first time I've gone all the way on a finished model.